HydraFacial in Kansas City: The Multi-Tasking Machine
Do you long for more beautiful, healthier skin, but don’t want to undergo a chemical peel or other invasive treatment? Do you struggle with clogged pores, skin spots and fine lines? Enter the HydraFacial: a type of facial that uses a new skin-exfoliating technology that uses a new skin exfoliating technology called hydradermabrasion, which blasts the skin with oxygenated and vitamin-infused water via a wand equipped with a resurfacing tip, which also helps to remove dead skin cells – sort of like giving your face a detailed power wash.
I opened SkinCare by Michelle because I’ve always been fascinated with skin and how it functions. Nothing brings me more joy than to help someone feel beautiful! So if you desire brighter, healthier-looking skin, consider a HydraFacial at SkinCare by Michelle. Whether on its own or as part of one of my popular facial packages, a HydraFacial can be a powerful tool in your beauty arsenal – and doesn’t everyone want to look great in Kansas City?
I’m Ready for a HydraFacial!
I Live in Overland Park (Olathe, Leawood, Kansas City, etc.) and am Looking for Facial Spas Near Me. How Close is Your Salon?
Call me: 913-514-4353
SkinCare by Michelle is conveniently located at: Salon Z
11248 W. 135th St. Overland Park, KS 66213
What is a HydraFacial?
Skin is most beautiful when it’s healthy. The focus of the HydraFacial is to restore your skin to its healthiest state through a non-invasive resurfacing procedure that uses technology to detoxify, rejuvenate and protect your skin from pollution, toxins and free radicals.
The HydraFacial treatment uses super-serums filled with antioxidants, peptides and hyaluronic acid to boost hydration and help address the signs of aging, leaving your skin recharged, renewed and invigorated.
The four-step HydraFacial process:
- Removes dead skin cells to uncover healthy skin;
- Delivers the benefits of a peel without post-peel scaling;
- Cleans out pores; and
- Nourishes and protects skin with the delivery of a serum that promotes elasticity and hydration.
What Are the Benefits of a HydraFacial? What Kind of HydraFacial Results Will I Experience?
- One HydraFacial treatment lasts 45 minutes or less, helping you get back to your day quickly
- HydraFacial is non-invasive and relaxing
- HydraFacial is soothing and moisturizing to your skin
- HydraFacial is effective at reducing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and enlarged pores
- HydraFacial also treats oily or acne-prone skin, as well as hyper-pigmentation and skin spots
- HydraFacial is designed for all skin types, even sensitive skin
- One HydraFacial treatment results in glowing, healthier skin
How Many HydraFacial Treatments Do I Need?
You will notice a difference in your skin after a single HydraFacial, but for best results, I recommend a series of HydraFacials over several weeks. Following your initial treatment plan, monthly maintenance visits may be necessary to maintain your new, healthy glow!
What Does it Feel Like to Have a HydraFacial Done?
A HydraFacial is non-irritating and safe for even the most sensitive skin. Some clients describe it as a cool paintbrush moving over your skin. During the exfoliation portion of the HydraFacial, it might feel like an electric toothbrush is being run over your face. ALL clients describe it as relaxing!
You should also know HydraFacial is 100% pain-free, with no downtime or side effects.
How Much Does it Cost to Get a HydraFacial?
Only $85 with Michelle
All facials at SkinCare by Michelle are customized to your needs and include a thorough skin analysis to ensure the treatment is perfect for YOUR skin type. A single HydraFacial is $85; you can also receive a HydraFacial as part of one of my popular facial packages. In addition to great results, you’ll enjoy peace of mind of knowing a trained professional is on your side!
5 stars: people who reviewed hydrafacial treatements
- To my surprise, I noticed a difference in my skin after my first (HydraFacial). The dark spots were much lighter and my whole face looked moist and glowing. I am so happy because I am getting married next month and my face looks totally different.
- The HydraFacial has worked complete wonders on my skin. My face glows now and I get many compliments from friends and coworkers asking what I did and where can they get it done themselves. I look and feel younger and would recommend this to both men and women. My lines have decreased and the red splotches have almost gone away. The entire texture and feel looks so healthy.
Celebrities like Paris Hilton, Adrienne Maloof, Evan Rachel Wood, Kate Winslet, Marie Osmond, Brittany Snow and Amy Poehler all swear by the HydraFacial!
Are you a customer of SkinCare by Michelle?
If I performed your HydraFacial, please leave a review and let others know how happy you are with your service!
This location has proven convenient for my clients in Overland Park, Leawood, Olathe and other cities throughout the greater Kansas City area. Give me a call or submit a request for an appointment today to schedule your relaxing, indulgent HydraFacial!