Microdermabrasion in Kansas City: The Fountain of Youth Revealed!
Do you ever look in the mirror and wish for younger-looking skin? Smoother skin? More even skin tone? If so, you might want to consider microdermabrasion, a non-invasive facial that uses crushed diamonds to exfoliate your face and reveal beautiful NEW skin. You’ll leave SkinCare by Michelle feeling refreshed, glowing and looking years younger!
Like eyelash extensions, microdermabrasion is a beauty treatment that has crossed over from Hollywood to the mainstream. Microdermabrasion is seen as an effective, gentler alternative to more costly – and more painful – procedures such as Botox and even plastic surgery. If you desire brighter, healthier-looking skin, consider microdermabrasion at SkinCare by Michelle. Whether on its own or as part of one of my popular facial packages, microdermabrasion can be your ticket to the fountain of youth in the greater Kansas City area!
I’m Ready for a Microdermabrasion!
I Live in Overland Park (Olathe, Leawood, Kansas City, etc.) and am Looking for Facial Spas Near Me. How Close is Your Salon?
Call me: 913-514-4353
SkinCare by Michelle is conveniently located at:
11248 W. 135th St. Overland Park, KS 66213
What is Microdermabrasion?
You’ve probably heard of dermabrasion, a moderately invasive procedure in which your skin is “sanded” with a special instrument to make room for a new, smoother layer of skin to replace the skin that is treated. Well, consider microdermabrasion its younger, cooler, less-painful cousin. Like the sound of that?
Microdermabrasion at SkinCare by Michelle in Overland Park is a non-chemical, non-invasive procedure that uses crushed diamonds to remove the outermost layer of dry, dead skin cells and reveal younger, healthier-looking skin. Microdermabrasion also encourages the production of a new underlying layer of skin cells with higher levels of collagen and elastin, which further improves your skin’s appearance.
What are the Benefits of Microdermabrasion?
- Microdermabrasion works on all skin types and colors
- Microdermabrasion has less downtime than dermabrasion and doesn’t require surgery or anesthetics
- Microdermabrasion improves the look of scars, wrinkles and skin spots while also buffing fine lines
- Microdermabrasion results in a brighter, smoother, more even-toned complexion
- Microdermabrasion can be used with other treatments by allowing the products to more easily penetrate the skin
- Side effects of microdermabrasion are minimal
How Long Does a Microdermabrasion Treatment Last?
Your skin will feel smoother from just a single microdermabrasion treatment, but for best results, I recommend a series of microdermabrasion treatments over several weeks. Following your initial treatment plan, maintenance visits every two to three months may be necessary to maintain your new, healthy glow!
Does Microdermabrasion Help Reduce Acne Scars?
Yes, microdermabrasion has been shown to be effective when reducing acne and related scarring. Microdermabrasion can reduce or even eliminate the appearance of light scars and can also benefit patients with current acne, as the treatment exfoliates the skin and helps to clear clogged pores of oil and dirt. However, please know that for deep acne scars, microdermabrasion may not be helpful, as it works on just the surface layer of your skin.
How Much Does Microdermabrasion Cost?
Only $75 with Michelle
At SkinCare by Michelle, a single microdermabrasion treatment is $75. You can also benefit from microdermabrasion as part of one of my popular facial packages. In addition to great results, this buys you the peace of mind of knowing a trained professional is on your side!
Examples of Before and After Microdermabrasion
Here are just a few examples of what microdermabrasion has done for my clients. Call me to get the same results!
Microdermabrasion Reviews near me
5 stars: people who reviewed hydrafacial treatements
- I loved (microdermabrasion) and saw incredible results with my acne after the very first treatment!
- I recently began having microdermabrasion treatments. My skin is softer and more vibrant. I now have beautiful and glowing skin instead of acne scars and redness. What a difference!
- My skin was extremely dry in my older age. I knew removing some of the dead skin would make my skin look smoother, so I decided to get microdermabrasion treatment. My skin is completely transformed after a couple treatments and I go on a regular basis now!
Are you a customer of SkinCare by Michelle?
If I performed your microdermabrasion treatment, please leave a review and let others know how happy you are with your service!
This location has proven convenient for my clients in Overland Park, Leawood, Olathe and other cities throughout the greater Kansas City area. Give me a call or submit a request for an appointment today to schedule your first microdermabrasion treatment!